There are 130 total questions in my item bank:
- 21 alkanes and haloalkanes (e.g. "Draw 2,3-dimethylbutane")
- 16 alkenes, alkynes, and their halogenated derivatives (e.g. "Draw trans-2,3-dichlorobutane")
- 29 molecules with functional groups (e.g. "Draw propane-1,2,3-triol")
- 10 molecules with multiple mixed functional groups (e.g. "Draw 1,6-diphenylhexan-3-one")
- 27 questions of the type "Give the systematic IUPAC name for the molecule in this picture"
All questions are based on systematic IUPAC nomenclature (e.g. ethanoic acid) for the sake of consistency, and do not award credit for preferred or common names (e.g. acetic acid).
Download the question bank from the link below.